Showing posts with the label BE AWARE OF WEARING CONTACT LENSES


IMPORTANT INFORMATION : A 21 year old girl had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire) While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.After a few minutes, She started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why she was doing this? Then she admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said she'll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn. Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses. DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING and FLAMES are concerned.... or while COOKING...! Friends if u feel the information is important, Please SHARE this message to all your near & dear ones who use contact lens.